camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.0 - Multicast issue ??
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:34:27 GMT
Hi

You can use the wireTap for fire and forget style DSL.

1)
However I currently does not support specifying multiple destinations
in one line.

2)
However I was wondering if we could improve the logic in multicast to
inspect the MEP and if not Out capable it should not wait/expect a
response.
Might be not east to do.



2009/3/27 cmoulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Willem,
>
> Many thanks.
>
> By the way, It should be interesting to have a real parallel DSL word in the
> camel syntax for simple case like this.
>
> The route could be written with the assumption that no OUT message is waited
> by the calling process
>
> e.g.
>
> <from uri="">
> ...
> <!-- at this point we don't wait any OUT message from endpoints called, our
> strategy is pure
>      FIRE/FORGET -->
> <parallel>
>   <to uri="direct:feedbackWS"/>
>   <to uri="direct:saveWS"/>
> </parrallel>
>
> An extension of this could be that parallel does not receive OUT message but
> properties or headers like e.g. parallelName="feedbackWS",
> status="processed" and we could provide a timer as a property.
>
> <parallel timer="180" feedbackRequested="true">
> ...
> </parallel>
>
> If one of the parallel process does not finish until the period defined by
> the timer, then the parallel process generates errors.
>
> regards,
>
> Charles
>
>
>
>
> willem.jiang wrote:
>>
>> Hi Charles,
>>
>> Camel multicast supports to send the exchange parallely.
>> You just need to set the customer aggregation strategy to return a right
>> exchange for aggregation like this, since we don't when the bean's
>> exchange is returned.
>>
>> public class MyCustomerAggregationStrategy implements AggregationStrategy
>> {
>>     // only return the exchage which has the out message
>>     public Exchange aggregate(Exchange oldExchange, Exchange newExchange)
>> {
>>         if (oldExchange.getOutMessage(false)!= null) {
>>            return oldExchange;
>>         } else {
>>            return newExchange;
>>         }
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> Willem
>>
>>
>>
>> cmoulliard wrote:
>>> Many thanks Willem. In fact, I tried to use the multicast as a workaround
>>> because I was blocked to call directly the bean:feedback after the step
>>> converting the content of WS into InputReportIncident. I have the same
>>> problem as we have with the setHeader that you solved
>>>
>>> remark : In my case, it could be more interesting to send in parallel the
>>> same message to two different endpoints (direct:feedbackWS and
>>> direct:saveWS).
>>>
>>> Nevertheless, I will try to adapt my multicast routes as you propose (put
>>> the "direct:feedbackWS" to the last endpoint) but for the moment I don't
>>> how
>>> to achieve this.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Charles
>>>
>>> So I will try to
>>>
>>> willem.jiang wrote:
>>>> Hi Charles,
>>>>
>>>> If you used the multicast for the InOut Message, Camel will try to
>>>> aggregate the exchange for the out message processing and the default
>>>> aggregation strategy is using the last exchange.
>>>>
>>>> You need to adjust the multicast endpoints in your Spring configuration
>>>> file, and put the "direct:feedbackWS" to the last endpoint, or you can
>>>> specify your own aggregation strategy in the multicast.
>>>>
>>>> You can find more examples about how to use multicast in the LoanBroker
>>>> Example[1] of Camel.
>>>>
>>>> [1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/loan-broker-example.html#LoanBrokerExample-Implementationwithwebservice
>>>>
>>>> Willem
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> cmoulliard wrote:
>>>>> To solve the error returned and as proposed by Claus, I have modified
>>>>> my
>>>>> route like this
>>>>>
>>>>> <camel:inOnly uri="queuingservice:queue:in" />
>>>>>
>>>>> Nevertheless, the multicast does not work as we can in the log here :
>>>>>
>>>>> 17:38:34,250 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>> |
>>>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>>
>>>>> http://localhost:8080/camel-example/incident --> setHeader(webservice),
>>>>> Pattern:InOut,
>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList,
>>>>> Body:[org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55]
>>>>> 17:38:34,265 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>> |
>>>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> setHeader(webservice) -->
>>>>> convertBodyTo(), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>> operationName=ReportIncident, content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>> origin=webservice, User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org,
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[]},
>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList,
>>>>> Body:[org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55]
>>>>> 17:38:34,265 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>> |
>>>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> convertBodyTo() -->
>>>>> multicast(),
>>>>> Pattern:InOut,
>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>> operationName=ReportIncident, content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>> origin=webservice, User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org,
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[]},
>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55
>>>>> 17:38:34,265 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>> |
>>>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> multicast() -->
>>>>> to(direct:feedbackWS), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55
>>>>> 17:38:34,281 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>> |
>>>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> to(direct:feedbackWS) -->
>>>>> transform(), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55
>>>>> 17:38:34,281 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>> |
>>>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> transform() -->
>>>>> to(direct:saveWS), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55
>>>>> 17:38:34,296 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>> |
>>>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> to(direct:saveWS) -->
>>>>> to(bean:webservice), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55
>>>>> 17:38:34,312 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>> |
>>>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> to(bean:webservice) -->
>>>>> inOnly(queuingservice:queue:in), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>> Properties:{CamelBeanHolder=bean: webservice,
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, BodyType:java.util.ArrayList,
>>>>> Body:[{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@e22502[
>>>>>   incidentId=0
>>>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>>>> ]}]
>>>>> 17:38:34,343 | INFO  | ActiveMQ Task    | FailoverTransport
>>>>> |
>>>>> sport.failover.FailoverTransport  714 | Successfully connected to
>>>>> tcp://localhost:61616
>>>>> 17:38:34,437 | INFO  | enerContainer-35 | TraceInterceptor
>>>>> |
>>>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-8 >>> queuingservice:queue:in -->
>>>>> to(bean:incidentSaver?method=process), Pattern:InOnly,
>>>>> Headers:{JMSXGroupID=null, JMSCorrelationID=null, JMSType=null,
>>>>> JMSExpiration=0,
>>>>> JMSMessageID=ID:dell-charles-1712-1238084102453-2:3:1:1:1,
>>>>> JMSRedelivered=false, JMSDeliveryMode=2, JMSPriority=4,
>>>>> JMSReplyTo=null,
>>>>> JMSTimestamp=1238085514359, JMSDestination=queue://in},
>>>>> BodyType:java.util.ArrayList,
>>>>> Body:[{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@f0bca1[
>>>>>   incidentId=0
>>>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>>>> ]}]
>>>>> 17:38:34,421 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | PhaseInterceptorChain
>>>>> |
>>>>> ransport.ChainInitiationObserver   89 | Interceptor has thrown
>>>>> exception,
>>>>> unwinding now
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Marshalling Error: class
>>>>> java.util.HashMap
>>>>> nor any of its super class is known to this context.
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.marshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:159)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataWriterImpl.write(DataWriterImpl.java:169)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.writeParts(AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.java:104)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.BareOutInterceptor.handleMessage(BareOutInterceptor.java:68)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:74)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:89)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceRequest(JettyHTTPDestination.java:302)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(JettyHTTPDestination.java:265)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTPHandler.java:70)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>>>>    at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
>>>>>    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:741)
>>>>>    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:213)
>>>>>    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:403)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:522)
>>>>> Caused by: javax.xml.bind.MarshalException
>>>>>  - with linked exception:
>>>>> [javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: class java.util.HashMap nor any of its
>>>>> super
>>>>> class is known to this context.]
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.MarshallerImpl.write(MarshallerImpl.java:331)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.MarshallerImpl.marshal(MarshallerImpl.java:257)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractMarshallerImpl.marshal(AbstractMarshallerImpl.java:100)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.writeObject(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:441)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.marshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:138)
>>>>>    ... 21 more
>>>>> Caused by: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: class java.util.HashMap nor
>>>>> any
>>>>> of
>>>>> its super class is known to this context.
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.reportError(XMLSerializer.java:242)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.reportError(XMLSerializer.java:257)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.childAsXsiType(XMLSerializer.java:649)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.property.SingleElementNodeProperty.serializeBody(SingleElementNodeProperty.java:147)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl$1.serializeBody(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:156)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl$1.serializeBody(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:185)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl.serializeBody(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:305)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl.serializeRoot(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:312)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl.serializeRoot(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:71)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.childAsRoot(XMLSerializer.java:490)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.MarshallerImpl.write(MarshallerImpl.java:328)
>>>>>    ... 25 more
>>>>> Caused by: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: class java.util.HashMap nor
>>>>> any
>>>>> of
>>>>> its super class is known to this context.
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getBeanInfo(JAXBContextImpl.java:556)
>>>>>    at
>>>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.childAsXsiType(XMLSerializer.java:644)
>>>>>    ... 33 more
>>>>>
>>>>> cmoulliard wrote:
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I have defined the following routes in camel :
>>>>>>
>>>>>>           <!-- Receive WS message, multicast the message and provive feedback
>>>>>> -->
>>>>>>           <camel:route>
>>>>>>                   <camel:from uri="cxf:bean:reportIncident" />
>>>>>>                   <!-- issue resolved 26/03/2009 -->
>>>>>>                   <camel:setHeader headerName="origin">
>>>>>>                           <camel:constant>webservice</camel:constant>
>>>>>>                   </camel:setHeader>
>>>>>>                   <camel:convertBodyTo
>>>>>> type="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident" />
>>>>>>                   <camel:multicast>
>>>>>>                           <camel:to uri="direct:feedbackWS"/>
>>>>>>                           <camel:to uri="direct:saveWS"/>
>>>>>>                   </camel:multicast>
>>>>>>           </camel:route>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>           <!--  Send feedback to WebService -->
>>>>>>           <camel:route>
>>>>>>               <camel:from uri="direct:feedbackWS" />
>>>>>>                   <camel:transform>
>>>>>>                           <camel:method bean="feedback" method="setOk" />
>>>>>>                   </camel:transform>
>>>>>>           </camel:route>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>           <!-- Convert WS message and put it in the queue  -->
>>>>>>           <camel:route>
>>>>>>               <camel:from uri="direct:saveWS" />
>>>>>>                   <camel:to uri="bean:webservice" />
>>>>>>                   <camel:to uri="queuingservice:queue:in" />
>>>>>>           </camel:route>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> When calling the web service, we can see in the trace that the process
>>>>>> starts correctly but the multicast seems to mix the routes and a error
>>>>>> is
>>>>>> generated :
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 17:16:08,562 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>>
>>>>>> http://localhost:8080/camel-example/incident -->
>>>>>> setHeader(webservice),
>>>>>> Pattern:InOut,
>>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO},
>>>>>> Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList,
>>>>>> Body:[org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e]
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 17:16:08,578 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> setHeader(webservice) -->
>>>>>> convertBodyTo(), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO},
>>>>>> Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>>> operationName=ReportIncident, content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>>> origin=webservice, User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org,
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[]},
>>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList,
>>>>>> Body:[org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e]
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 17:16:08,578 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> convertBodyTo() -->
>>>>>> multicast(), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO},
>>>>>> Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>>> operationName=ReportIncident, content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>>> origin=webservice, User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org,
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[]},
>>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 17:16:08,593 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> multicast() -->
>>>>>> to(direct:feedbackWS), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO},
>>>>>> Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 17:16:08,593 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> to(direct:feedbackWS) -->
>>>>>> transform(), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO},
>>>>>> Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 17:16:08,625 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> transform() -->
>>>>>> to(direct:saveWS), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO},
>>>>>> Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 17:16:08,640 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> to(direct:saveWS) -->
>>>>>> to(bean:webservice), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO},
>>>>>> Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 17:16:08,671 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor
>>>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> to(bean:webservice) -->
>>>>>> to(queuingservice:queue:in), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>>> Properties:{CamelBeanHolder=bean: webservice,
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, BodyType:java.util.ArrayList,
>>>>>> Body:[{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@14bbd50[
>>>>>>   incidentId=0
>>>>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>>>>> ]}]
>>>>>> 17:16:08,750 | INFO  | ActiveMQ Task    | FailoverTransport
>>>>>> | sport.failover.FailoverTransport  714 | Successfully connected to
>>>>>> tcp://localhost:61616
>>>>>> 17:16:09,046 | INFO  | enerContainer-55 | TraceInterceptor
>>>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-1 >>> queuingservice:queue:in -->
>>>>>> to(bean:incidentSaver?method=process), Pattern:InOut,
>>>>>> Properties:{JMSReplyTo=temp-queue://ID:dell-charles-1712-1238084102453-2:1:1},
>>>>>> Headers:{JMSXGroupID=null,
>>>>>> JMSCorrelationID=ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-3-0, JMSType=null,
>>>>>> JMSExpiration=1238084188953,
>>>>>> JMSMessageID=ID:dell-charles-1712-1238084102453-2:1:2:1:1,
>>>>>> JMSRedelivered=false, JMSDeliveryMode=2, JMSPriority=4,
>>>>>> JMSReplyTo=temp-queue://ID:dell-charles-1712-1238084102453-2:1:1,
>>>>>> JMSTimestamp=1238084168953, JMSDestination=queue://in},
>>>>>> BodyType:java.util.ArrayList,
>>>>>> Body:[{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@127d19d[
>>>>>>   incidentId=0
>>>>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>>>>> ]}]
>>>>>> 17:16:31,250 | ERROR | 12773899@qtp1-0  | DeadLetterChannel
>>>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger  207 | Failed delivery for
>>>>>> exchangeId:
>>>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-0-1. On delivery attempt: 0 caught:
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not
>>>>>> received within: 20000 millis on the exchange: Exchange[Message:
>>>>>> [{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@14bbd50[
>>>>>>   incidentId=0
>>>>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>>>>> ]}]]
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not
>>>>>> received within: 20000 millis on the exchange: Exchange[Message:
>>>>>> [{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@14bbd50[
>>>>>>   incidentId=0
>>>>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>>>>> ]}]]
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.process(JmsProducer.java:269)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:69)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:49)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:115)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:80)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:83)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:204)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:145)
>>>>>>   at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:115)
>>>>>>   at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:89)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:68)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:55)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:49)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:115)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:86)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:70)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:65)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer.process(DirectProducer.java:47)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:69)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:49)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:115)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:86)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:68)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.MulticastProcessor.process(MulticastProcessor.java:191)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:86)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:68)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:49)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:115)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:80)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:83)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:204)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:145)
>>>>>>   at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:115)
>>>>>>   at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:89)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:68)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:55)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:49)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:115)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:86)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:52)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:65)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.component.cxf.CxfConsumer$1.invoke(CxfConsumer.java:85)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:57)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
>>>>>>   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>>>>>   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.workqueue.SynchronousExecutor.execute(SynchronousExecutor.java:37)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:95)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:89)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceRequest(JettyHTTPDestination.java:302)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(JettyHTTPDestination.java:265)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTPHandler.java:70)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>>>>>   at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
>>>>>>   at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:741)
>>>>>>   at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:213)
>>>>>>   at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:403)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
>>>>>>   at
>>>>>> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:522)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Where is the problem ?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -----
>>>>> Charles Moulliard
>>>>> SOA Architect
>>>>>
>>>>> My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
>>>>> http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -----
>>> Charles Moulliard
>>> SOA Architect
>>>
>>> My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
>>> http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> -----
> Charles Moulliard
> SOA Architect
>
> My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Camel-2.0---Multicast-issue----tp22725597p22738110.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>



-- 
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Mime
View raw message