camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: routing like "jetty-splitter-aggregator-reply" request/response problem
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:31:11 GMT
Hi

See the Splitter EIP where I added a sample in the bottom of the page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Splitter

The static html page should be updated as well, but it could take eg
several hours, so the link above is for the dynamic real time wiki
pages. However they are usually a bit slower to browse, so the static
pages is better to surf
http://camel.apache.org/splitter.html