camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invoking web services with Camel Using CXF
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 17:01:55 GMT
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> However, it's invoking the web service twice - I'm seeing output from
>>> two invocations of the web service:
>>>
>>> sayHi called
>>> sayHi called
>>>
>>> Any idea why it's invoking it twice instead of just once?
>> I have before been tricked by log4j if you have it defined twice as a
>> appender. Could it be that?
>>
>> Or do you have 2 files in the folder?
>
> No, I've only got one log4j.properties file as that's what the
> archetype generated.
>
> Interestingly, now both examples have stopped running because they're
> hanging on the camel:dot generation:
>
> Mar 5, 2009 9:55:00 AM org.apache.camel.util.MainSupport generateDot
> INFO: Generating DOT file for routes:
> /Users/bsnyder/Desktop/eclipse-3.4/workspace-amq-trunk/camel-example-one/target/site/cameldoc
> for: org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext@3e9fd8a7 with name:
> camelContext
>
> This is happening despite the fact that I've disabled it via the POM.
No there was a miss match with the options in Camel 1.6.0. useDot and
dotEnabled.

dotEnabled is used by camel:run
useDot is used by camel:dot

So if you remove all the DOT stuff from your POM it should not try to
run it as it can not locate the executeable

If possible you can try out 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT or 2.0-SNAPSHOT

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/