camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel with my app
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 06:51:39 GMT
Hi

If you have the time then you can check out this lengthy tutorial that
starts from 0 and over time shows how to do it smarter.
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-example-reportincident.html

And this one for a webapp with axis camel and spring
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-axis-camel.html

And this first example that is java based:
http://camel.apache.org/walk-through-an-example.html

But its a good idea to check the tutorials and examples.