camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.0 - Multicast issue ??
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:49:55 GMT
Hi Charles,

Camel multicast supports to send the exchange parallely.
You just need to set the customer aggregation strategy to return a right
exchange for aggregation like this, since we don't when the bean's
exchange is returned.

public class MyCustomerAggregationStrategy implements AggregationStrategy {
    // only return the exchage which has the out message
    public Exchange aggregate(Exchange oldExchange, Exchange newExchange) {
        if (oldExchange.getOutMessage(false)!= null) {
           return oldExchange;
        } else {
           return newExchange;
        }
    }
}

Willem



cmoulliard wrote:
> Many thanks Willem. In fact, I tried to use the multicast as a workaround
> because I was blocked to call directly the bean:feedback after the step
> converting the content of WS into InputReportIncident. I have the same
> problem as we have with the setHeader that you solved
> 
> remark : In my case, it could be more interesting to send in parallel the
> same message to two different endpoints (direct:feedbackWS and
> direct:saveWS).
> 
> Nevertheless, I will try to adapt my multicast routes as you propose (put
> the "direct:feedbackWS" to the last endpoint) but for the moment I don't how
> to achieve this.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Charles
> 
> So I will try to 
> 
> willem.jiang wrote:
>> Hi Charles,
>>
>> If you used the multicast for the InOut Message, Camel will try to
>> aggregate the exchange for the out message processing and the default
>> aggregation strategy is using the last exchange.
>>
>> You need to adjust the multicast endpoints in your Spring configuration
>> file, and put the "direct:feedbackWS" to the last endpoint, or you can
>> specify your own aggregation strategy in the multicast.
>>
>> You can find more examples about how to use multicast in the LoanBroker
>> Example[1] of Camel.
>>
>> [1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/loan-broker-example.html#LoanBrokerExample-Implementationwithwebservice
>>
>> Willem
>>
>>
>>
>> cmoulliard wrote:
>>> To solve the error returned and as proposed by Claus, I have modified my
>>> route like this 
>>>
>>> <camel:inOnly uri="queuingservice:queue:in" />
>>>
>>> Nevertheless, the multicast does not work as we can in the log here :
>>>
>>> 17:38:34,250 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor                
>>> |
>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>>
>>> http://localhost:8080/camel-example/incident --> setHeader(webservice),
>>> Pattern:InOut,
>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>> BodyType:org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList,
>>> Body:[org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55]
>>> 17:38:34,265 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor                
>>> |
>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> setHeader(webservice) -->
>>> convertBodyTo(), Pattern:InOut,
>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>> operationName=ReportIncident, content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>> origin=webservice, User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org,
>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[]},
>>> BodyType:org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList,
>>> Body:[org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55]
>>> 17:38:34,265 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor                
>>> |
>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> convertBodyTo() -->
>>> multicast(),
>>> Pattern:InOut,
>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>> operationName=ReportIncident, content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>> origin=webservice, User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org,
>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[]},
>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55
>>> 17:38:34,265 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor                
>>> |
>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> multicast() -->
>>> to(direct:feedbackWS), Pattern:InOut,
>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55
>>> 17:38:34,281 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor                
>>> |
>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> to(direct:feedbackWS) -->
>>> transform(), Pattern:InOut,
>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55
>>> 17:38:34,281 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor                
>>> |
>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> transform() -->
>>> to(direct:saveWS), Pattern:InOut,
>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55
>>> 17:38:34,296 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor                
>>> |
>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> to(direct:saveWS) -->
>>> to(bean:webservice), Pattern:InOut,
>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@250f55
>>> 17:38:34,312 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | TraceInterceptor                
>>> |
>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-7 >>> to(bean:webservice) -->
>>> inOnly(queuingservice:queue:in), Pattern:InOut,
>>> Properties:{CamelBeanHolder=bean: webservice,
>>> org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, BodyType:java.util.ArrayList,
>>> Body:[{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@e22502[
>>>   incidentId=0
>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>> ]}]
>>> 17:38:34,343 | INFO  | ActiveMQ Task    | FailoverTransport               
>>> |
>>> sport.failover.FailoverTransport  714 | Successfully connected to
>>> tcp://localhost:61616
>>> 17:38:34,437 | INFO  | enerContainer-35 | TraceInterceptor                
>>> |
>>> rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-8 >>> queuingservice:queue:in -->
>>> to(bean:incidentSaver?method=process), Pattern:InOnly,
>>> Headers:{JMSXGroupID=null, JMSCorrelationID=null, JMSType=null,
>>> JMSExpiration=0,
>>> JMSMessageID=ID:dell-charles-1712-1238084102453-2:3:1:1:1,
>>> JMSRedelivered=false, JMSDeliveryMode=2, JMSPriority=4, JMSReplyTo=null,
>>> JMSTimestamp=1238085514359, JMSDestination=queue://in},
>>> BodyType:java.util.ArrayList,
>>> Body:[{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@f0bca1[
>>>   incidentId=0
>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>> ]}]
>>> 17:38:34,421 | INFO  | 25328218@qtp2-0  | PhaseInterceptorChain           
>>> |
>>> ransport.ChainInitiationObserver   89 | Interceptor has thrown exception,
>>> unwinding now
>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Marshalling Error: class
>>> java.util.HashMap
>>> nor any of its super class is known to this context.
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.marshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:159)
>>> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataWriterImpl.write(DataWriterImpl.java:169)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.writeParts(AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.java:104)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.BareOutInterceptor.handleMessage(BareOutInterceptor.java:68)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:74)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:89)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceRequest(JettyHTTPDestination.java:302)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(JettyHTTPDestination.java:265)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTPHandler.java:70)
>>> 	at
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>>> 	at
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>>> 	at
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
>>> 	at
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
>>> 	at
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
>>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:741)
>>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:213)
>>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:403)
>>> 	at
>>> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
>>> 	at
>>> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:522)
>>> Caused by: javax.xml.bind.MarshalException
>>>  - with linked exception:
>>> [javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: class java.util.HashMap nor any of its
>>> super
>>> class is known to this context.]
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.MarshallerImpl.write(MarshallerImpl.java:331)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.MarshallerImpl.marshal(MarshallerImpl.java:257)
>>> 	at
>>> javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractMarshallerImpl.marshal(AbstractMarshallerImpl.java:100)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.writeObject(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:441)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.marshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:138)
>>> 	... 21 more
>>> Caused by: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: class java.util.HashMap nor any
>>> of
>>> its super class is known to this context.
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.reportError(XMLSerializer.java:242)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.reportError(XMLSerializer.java:257)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.childAsXsiType(XMLSerializer.java:649)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.property.SingleElementNodeProperty.serializeBody(SingleElementNodeProperty.java:147)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl$1.serializeBody(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:156)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl$1.serializeBody(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:185)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl.serializeBody(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:305)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl.serializeRoot(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:312)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl.serializeRoot(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:71)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.childAsRoot(XMLSerializer.java:490)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.MarshallerImpl.write(MarshallerImpl.java:328)
>>> 	... 25 more
>>> Caused by: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: class java.util.HashMap nor any
>>> of
>>> its super class is known to this context.
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getBeanInfo(JAXBContextImpl.java:556)
>>> 	at
>>> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.childAsXsiType(XMLSerializer.java:644)
>>> 	... 33 more
>>>
>>> cmoulliard wrote:
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I have defined the following routes in camel :
>>>>
>>>> 		<!-- Receive WS message, multicast the message and provive feedback
>>>> -->
>>>> 		<camel:route>
>>>> 			<camel:from uri="cxf:bean:reportIncident" />
>>>> 			<!-- issue resolved 26/03/2009 -->
>>>> 			<camel:setHeader headerName="origin">
>>>> 				<camel:constant>webservice</camel:constant>
>>>> 			</camel:setHeader>
>>>> 			<camel:convertBodyTo
>>>> type="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident" />
>>>> 			<camel:multicast>
>>>> 				<camel:to uri="direct:feedbackWS"/>
>>>> 				<camel:to uri="direct:saveWS"/>
>>>> 			</camel:multicast>
>>>> 		</camel:route>
>>>> 		
>>>> 		<!--  Send feedback to WebService -->
>>>> 		<camel:route>
>>>> 		    <camel:from uri="direct:feedbackWS" />
>>>> 			<camel:transform>
>>>> 				<camel:method bean="feedback" method="setOk" />
>>>> 			</camel:transform>
>>>> 		</camel:route>
>>>> 		
>>>> 		<!-- Convert WS message and put it in the queue  -->
>>>> 		<camel:route>
>>>> 		    <camel:from uri="direct:saveWS" />
>>>> 			<camel:to uri="bean:webservice" />
>>>> 			<camel:to uri="queuingservice:queue:in" />
>>>> 		</camel:route>
>>>>
>>>> When calling the web service, we can see in the trace that the process
>>>> starts correctly but the multicast seems to mix the routes and a error
>>>> is
>>>> generated :
>>>>
>>>> 17:16:08,562 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor              
 
>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>>
>>>> http://localhost:8080/camel-example/incident --> setHeader(webservice),
>>>> Pattern:InOut,
>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>> BodyType:org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList,
>>>> Body:[org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e]
>>>>
>>>> 17:16:08,578 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor              
 
>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> setHeader(webservice)
-->
>>>> convertBodyTo(), Pattern:InOut,
>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>> operationName=ReportIncident, content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>> origin=webservice, User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org,
>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[]},
>>>> BodyType:org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList,
>>>> Body:[org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e]
>>>>
>>>> 17:16:08,578 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor              
 
>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> convertBodyTo() -->
>>>> multicast(), Pattern:InOut,
>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>> operationName=ReportIncident, content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640,
>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>> origin=webservice, User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org,
>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[]},
>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e
>>>>
>>>> 17:16:08,593 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor              
 
>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> multicast() -->
>>>> to(direct:feedbackWS), Pattern:InOut,
>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e
>>>>
>>>> 17:16:08,593 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor              
 
>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> to(direct:feedbackWS)
-->
>>>> transform(), Pattern:InOut,
>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e
>>>>
>>>> 17:16:08,625 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor              
 
>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> transform() -->
>>>> to(direct:saveWS), Pattern:InOut,
>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e
>>>>
>>>> 17:16:08,640 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor              
 
>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> to(direct:saveWS) -->
>>>> to(bean:webservice), Pattern:InOut,
>>>> Properties:{org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, Headers:{content-type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8,
>>>> content.type=text/xml;charset=UTF-8, operationName=ReportIncident,
>>>> Host=localhost:8080, Content-Length=640, origin=webservice,
>>>> SOAPAction="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org/ReportIncident",
>>>> User-Agent=Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1,
>>>> org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list=[],
>>>> operationNameSpace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org},
>>>> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident,
>>>> Body:org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.InputReportIncident@ea9f6e
>>>>
>>>> 17:16:08,671 | INFO  | 12773899@qtp1-0  | TraceInterceptor              
 
>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-0 >>> to(bean:webservice) -->
>>>> to(queuingservice:queue:in), Pattern:InOut,
>>>> Properties:{CamelBeanHolder=bean: webservice,
>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingOperationInfo=[BindingOperationInfo:
>>>> {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncident],
>>>> CamelCXFDataFormat=POJO}, BodyType:java.util.ArrayList,
>>>> Body:[{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@14bbd50[
>>>>   incidentId=0
>>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>>> ]}]
>>>> 17:16:08,750 | INFO  | ActiveMQ Task    | FailoverTransport             
 
>>>> | sport.failover.FailoverTransport  714 | Successfully connected to
>>>> tcp://localhost:61616
>>>> 17:16:09,046 | INFO  | enerContainer-55 | TraceInterceptor              
 
>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger   88 |
>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-2-1 >>> queuingservice:queue:in
-->
>>>> to(bean:incidentSaver?method=process), Pattern:InOut,
>>>> Properties:{JMSReplyTo=temp-queue://ID:dell-charles-1712-1238084102453-2:1:1},
>>>> Headers:{JMSXGroupID=null,
>>>> JMSCorrelationID=ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-3-0, JMSType=null,
>>>> JMSExpiration=1238084188953,
>>>> JMSMessageID=ID:dell-charles-1712-1238084102453-2:1:2:1:1,
>>>> JMSRedelivered=false, JMSDeliveryMode=2, JMSPriority=4,
>>>> JMSReplyTo=temp-queue://ID:dell-charles-1712-1238084102453-2:1:1,
>>>> JMSTimestamp=1238084168953, JMSDestination=queue://in},
>>>> BodyType:java.util.ArrayList,
>>>> Body:[{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@127d19d[
>>>>   incidentId=0
>>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>>> ]}]
>>>> 17:16:31,250 | ERROR | 12773899@qtp1-0  | DeadLetterChannel             
 
>>>> | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger  207 | Failed delivery for
>>>> exchangeId:
>>>> ID-dell-charles-1751-1238084114250-0-1. On delivery attempt: 0 caught:
>>>> org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not
>>>> received within: 20000 millis on the exchange: Exchange[Message:
>>>> [{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@14bbd50[
>>>>   incidentId=0
>>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>>> ]}]]
>>>> org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not
>>>> received within: 20000 millis on the exchange: Exchange[Message:
>>>> [{org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident=org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model.Incident@14bbd50[
>>>>   incidentId=0
>>>>   incidentRef=20
>>>>   incidentDate=<null>
>>>>   givenName=Charles
>>>>   familyName=Moulliard
>>>>   summary=This is an OSGI report incident
>>>>   details=nothing to say
>>>>   email=cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>   phone=+352 25 10 70 470
>>>>   creationUser=<null>
>>>>   creationDate=<null>
>>>> ]}]]
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.process(JmsProducer.java:269)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:69)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:49)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:115)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:80)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:83)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:204)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:145)
>>>> 	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:115)
>>>> 	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:89)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:68)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:55)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:49)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:115)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:86)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:70)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:65)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer.process(DirectProducer.java:47)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:69)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:49)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:115)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:86)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:68)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.MulticastProcessor.process(MulticastProcessor.java:191)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:86)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:68)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:49)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:115)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:80)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:83)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:204)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:145)
>>>> 	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:115)
>>>> 	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:89)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:68)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:55)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:49)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:115)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:86)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:52)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:65)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.camel.component.cxf.CxfConsumer$1.invoke(CxfConsumer.java:85)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:57)
>>>> 	at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
>>>> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>>> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.workqueue.SynchronousExecutor.execute(SynchronousExecutor.java:37)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:95)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:89)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceRequest(JettyHTTPDestination.java:302)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(JettyHTTPDestination.java:265)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTPHandler.java:70)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
>>>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:741)
>>>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:213)
>>>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:403)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:522)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Where is the problem ?
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> -----
>>> Charles Moulliard
>>> SOA Architect
>>>
>>> My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
>>> http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/  
>>
>>
> 
> 
> -----
> Charles Moulliard
> SOA Architect
> 
> My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/  


Mime
View raw message