camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel - cxf endpoint : no declaration can be found for element 'cxf:cxfEndpoint'.
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 02:48:31 GMT
Hi Charles,

"http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint" is the namespace
which need to support in Camel 1.2.
>From Camel 1.2 , we are using "http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxf".

Now all the request to "http://activemq.apache.org/camel" will be
redirect to "http://camel.apache.org", and we did not copy the old
cxfEndpoint.xsd to the new site. So you can't find that schema.

BTW, I will go through the code to update this namespace.

Willem

cmoulliard wrote:
> [...]
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The following config works well in a non-OSGI server
>>>
>>> <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
>>>        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>>        xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
>>>        xmlns:cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxfEndpoint"
>>>        xsi:schemaLocation=" http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>>>
>>> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
>>>                http://camel.apache.org/schema/osgi
>>>
>>> http://camel.apache.org/schema/osgi/camel-osgi-2.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd
>>>                http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
>>>                http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
>>>                http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxfEndpoint
>>>
>>> http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf-2.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd">
>>>
>>>        <!-- not required for camel-cxf cxfEndpoint
>>> camel-cxf-2.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd
>>>    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
>>>    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"/>
>>>    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml"/>
>>>         -->
>>>
>>>        <bean id="bindyDataformat"
>>>
>>>  class="org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.csv.BindyCsvDataFormat">
>>>             <constructor-arg type="java.lang.String"
>>> value="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model" />
>>>        </bean>
>>>
>>>        <bean id="csv"
>>> class="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.csv.CsvBean"
>>> />
>>>
>>>        <bean id="reportIncidentEndpoint"
>>>
>>> class="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.service.ReportIncidentEndpointService"/>
>>>
>>>    <!-- webservice endpoint -->
>>>    <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="reportIncident"
>>>
>>> address="http://localhost:8080/camel-example/incident"
>>>                     wsdlURL="wsdl/report_incident.wsdl"
>>>                     serviceClass="#reportIncidentEndpoint"
>>>                     endpointName="s:ReportIncidentPort"
>>>                     serviceName="s:ReportIncidentService"
>>>
>>> xmlns:s="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org"
>>>     />
>>>
>>>        <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/osgi">
>>>

>>> <camel:package>org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.routing</camel:package>
>>>                <camel:route>
>>>                        <camel:from
>>> uri="file://d:/temp/data/?moveExpression=d:/temp/done/${file:name}" />
>>>                        <camel:unmarshal ref="bindyDataformat" />
>>>                        <camel:to uri="bean:csv" />
>>>                </camel:route>
>>>
>>>                <camel:route>
>>>                        <camel:from     uri="cxf:bean:reportIncident" />
>>>                        <camel:convertBodyTo
>>> type="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.domain.InputReportIncident"
>>> />
>>>                        <camel:to uri="log:cxf" />
>>>                </camel:route>
>>>
>>>        </camelContext>
>>> </beans>
>>>
>>> but when deployed in SMX4 the following error is returned :
>>>
>>> 13:48:42,084 | ERROR | xtenderThread-13 |
>>> WaiterApplicationContextExecutor
>>> |
>>> WaiterApplicationContextExecutor  398 | Unable to create application
>>> for [reportincident.interfaces], unsatisfied dependencies: none
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Line
>>> 61 in XML document from URL