camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel osgi tracing in spring dsl does not work - 2.0 SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 02:32:58 GMT
I think there could be some trouble to find the camel-spring's
pre-defined bean in OSGI server. You may work around this issue by
adding the TRACE interceptor yourself.

Please just add this the below bean into your Spring configuration file.

<bean id="camelTracer"
class="org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.Tracer"/>

Willem