camel-users mailing list archives

From ychawla <premiergenerat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CXF Guidance
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 04:03:22 GMT

Hi Willem,
Thanks for the response.  Fortunately the web service only drops off a
message and returns a unique message id to the invoker.  This can be viewed
as a synchronous request / response cycle.

In parallel with sending the user this confirmation, the message is
multicast into the workflow queues, and then there is another web service on
the other side to allow a user to pick it up after Camel has had its way
with it :-)

The part of my app that I am concerned about is the drop off request /
response cycle.  I am starting out at the CXF component page:

http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html

Is there a simple camel example that will consume a CXF web service, run the
payload through a camel route, and then create/return a web service
response.  I have the Camel route all setup and now I just want to integrate
with the CXF web service that has a few interceptors.

I am at home now, but I will post the routes I have setup tomorrow.

Cheers,
Yogesh

PS. Love the article about SABRE.  What a great achievement for Camel and
FUSE.