camel-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions thrown when seda given a size parameter
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:07:57 GMT

I am using NetBeans 6.5 to build the jar file that contains my Route(s). I
then deploy the jar file to $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/lib/optional.

My Route package is com.foo.bar.myroutes, and so I add the following to the
activemq xml cfg file.

<camelContext id="camel"
    <package>com.foo.bar.myroutes</package>
</camelContext>

I then run activemq and it is during AMQ's startup that Camel hurls all
these exceptions. Again, everything is fine as long as I don't add the
'size' parameter to my seda endpoint.

I have added a couple of other jar files to $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/lib/optional, but
they're not Camel-related. For example, I am using the JUEL.

Thanks!
Joe