camel-users mailing list archives

From ee7arh <andrew.hu...@2e-systems.com>
Subject Re: References to objects processed in routes held, eventually run out of memory
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:27:02 GMT

Hi again,

I added this component into my camel xml config and added a couple of extra
jar files from activemq to get it working:

 <!-- configure the Camel JMS consumer to use the ActiveMQ broker declared
above -->
    <bean id="jms"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
        <property name="brokerURL" value="vm://localhost"/>
    </bean>

I continued to use the id="jms" to avoid modifying all my routes.

Unfortunately, it did not make any difference. I left the application
running for about 1 hour now and the classes continue to increase steadily
just as before :-(

Thanks
Andrew