camel-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reil <>
Subject Re: Delayer: "Transport disposed" at JVM-Shutdown
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:48:47 GMT

thanks for your reply.

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
> If you do NOT way any error handling in camel just set the error
> handler to no error handler :)
> Yeah maybe we need a nicer DSL for disabling it
> errorHandler(noErrorHandler());
That works. Thanks.

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>> Setting up a custom ExceptionListener did not change anything.
> What do you mean? A onException or what?
Right. I implemented ExceptionListener.onException() and set it as the
JmsComponent's exceptionListener.

Do you have an idea for my original problem? I only get the "Transport
disposed" error beause the messages are delayed. It seems like the sleep
doesn't get interrupted on shutdown.

Sent from the Camel - Users (activemq) mailing list archive at

View raw message