camel-users mailing list archives

From "m.s." <da_...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: Starting, stopping and removing routes at runtime
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:51:04 GMT

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. But after looking at the
JavaDocs and writing a simple test application, there are still some points
I do not understand, maybe you can help me to clarify them:

- is there a way to avoid duplicated routes? (I tried to set an unique ID,
but I could add two routes with the same ID when I added a RouteBuilder
twice)
- can I get a single RouteDefinition, or only a list that I must iterate to
find the one I am looking for?
- was the RouteType (in the JavaDoc on the Camel homepage) just renamed to
RouteDefinition, or are they different concepts?

Cheers,
M.S.