camel-users mailing list archives

From smullins7 <smulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding custom mbeans to camel JMX mbeanserver
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:27:43 GMT

Hey thanks for the quick reply, I should have said what I've already tried,
using Spring JMX wiring does not work.  I add the annotations on my custom
endpoint, then I wire in the mbean server, assembler, etc and i don't see my
custom endpoint - I still only see the camel mbeans.  I tried using the
<jmxAgent> in my camelContext to specify my mbean server domain but that had
no affect.

My endpoint should not be spring wired, my custom component will create the
endpoint so only my component is spring wired.