camel-users mailing list archives

From mam1 <>
Subject Camel-Mina Request/Response correlation
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 17:21:57 GMT

I have a multithreaded environment using Camel's Mina component with Spring
Remoting as following:

        <camel:proxy id="test_client"

        <camel:route id="test_service_mina_route">
            <camel:from uri="direct:test_service"/>

I am getting unexpected results. One calling thread consumes a result
intended for different calling thread, etc. It looks like there is no
correlation between request and response. I am using camel 1.6.0.

Did anybody encounter similar problem? What am i missing and what is a
solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance.