camel-users mailing list archives

From beduin <gabriele.fr...@intext.it>
Subject routing like "jetty-splitter-aggregator-reply" request/response problem
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:30:01 GMT

Hi, I'm building a routing like this :

from jetty to
splitter to
aggegator to
responseProcessor to
mockend

each endpoint is set to InOut and direct.
Basically I want that request from jetty (that's like a batch to process)
being splitted, processed (when all work), aggegated and have a response
back.
Instead what happen's that after splitted the last message is back as a
response ... then the next endpoint will work fine but the (wrong) response
is already back to jetty ...
How can I tell to wait for a response by my responseProcessor ?

Thanks to all try give me a suggest