camel-users mailing list archives

From "m.s." <mathis.schwuc...@web.de>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError when running CamelJmsToFileExample
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 19:41:12 GMT

Thanks for the clarification, working with Camel in a Maven project in
NetBeans works great.
Unfortunately, I have to use it in an Ant build project, so I have to care
for resolving the dependencies myself. Is there a way to help me doing this
with Maven, e.g. by bundling all dependencies I need in a single archive?

M.S.