camel-users mailing list archives

From ee7arh <andrew.hu...@2e-systems.com>
Subject DSL Content Router interrupted with splitter() or multicast()
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:25:53 GMT

Hi,

When I tryto use the functions "splitter()" or "multicast()" in my DSL
within a "choice()" block, I am not able to have another "when()" or even an
"otherwise()"

Predicate isInvitation
        = PredicateBuilder.regex(header("event_type"), "invitation");

Predicate isReply
        = PredicateBuilder.regex(header("event_type"), "reply");

from("jms:queue:myQueue")
.choice()
    .when(isInvitation)
        .to("bean:eventMarshaller?methodName=unmarshallTriggerInvites")
        .splitter(body()) // This line causes a compilcation problem on the
next when() or otherwise()
        .to("jms:queue:unmarshalledEventsQueue"))
    .when(isFlightUpdate)

If I take out the splitter() line above, all works fine and I can have as
many when() statements as I like. Is there a reason why this doesn't work?

Thanks
Andrew