camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject camel-cxf & dataformat
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:47:11 GMT

Hi,

In the documentation of the component camel-cxf, it is mentioned that we can
define the dataformat. When I set this parameter in my spring DSL, I receive
the following error :

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute
'dataFormat' is not allowed to appear in element 'cxf:cxfEndpoint'.

    <!-- webservice endpoint -->
    <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="reportIncident"
                     address="http://localhost:8080/camel-example/incident"
                     wsdlURL="wsdl/report_incident.wsdl"