camel-users mailing list archives

From atlep <>
Subject Classloading and OSGI
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 07:03:22 GMT

I am using camel in  a OSGI (Felix) environment, and I regularly bump into
classloading issues:

THe most recentones are
The JSM Component cant find the QueueBrowserStrategy because it cannot see
the spring bundle that exports it, because it is using a "wrong "
classloader to try to load it (it uses o.a.c.util.ObjectHelper's

The activemq component cannot load object messages because it cannot
deserialize the body. I have tried setting the thread contextclassloader to
my bundles classloader, but it seems it does not use the context

Are there any good practices or patterns regarding using camel + activemq in
a OSGi environment, without resorting to servicemix?

Maybe these wrinkles are ironed out in camel 2.0?
Sent from the Camel - Users (activemq) mailing list archive at

View raw message