camel-users mailing list archives

From siva naresh <vssnar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuring mail endpoint
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 13:40:24 GMT

Hi,

     we are developing the application for generic endpoints.. and we do not
want to
to check the instance of the endpoint with the instance of MailEndpoint and
set the properties..

Is there a way to enter the property(mail.smtp.starttls.enable=true) via the
URI.. in Camel 1.5?
or get the property from the spring configuration file.