camel-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Macgregor <>
Subject Fuse Packages
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 16:15:44 GMT
Hi All,

I know this is not the correct place for this post but the fusesource forum page is broken
so I cannot create an account.

I have installed fuse-message-broker and it seems to incorporate camel already although it
is a different version than the latest fuse-mediation-router. If this is true why do I need
to install fuse-mediation-router, what else does it provide? Is there a way to integrate mediation-router
into message-broker so I am using the latest mediation-router?

Just trying to get a handle on what the components are and how to use them.