camel-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Trenaman <trena...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Fuse Packages
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:05:19 GMT
Hi Glenn,

At a guess, you can of course just drop your Camel route into the
activemq configuration file (activemq.xml). AFAIK there's already a
sample in there doing a simple route from one queue to another.

If you need to use additional jars from the FUSE MR distribution, you
could just drop them into the lib/ directory of ActiveMQ.

Cheers,
Ade

On 4 Feb 2009, at 17:01, Glenn Macgregor wrote:

> Great, thanks.
>
> Now the question is how do I tell the fuse message-broker
> installation that fuse mediation-router has been installed?
>
> How can I add mediation-router specific xml into the message-broker
> config?
>
> Glenn

---