camel-users mailing list archives

From Bob Pollack <robert_h_poll...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError for unrelated classes
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:26:17 GMT
Just FYI, this behavior was probably triggered by your query string (?period=60000). I have
written a long post on this problem, at http://www.nabble.com/More-info-on-class-not-found-exception-tt22086106.html#a22086106,
which I can't seem to post to this mailing list.  I'll add your workaround (don't use the
big jar) to this post.

Several people have posted this problem, in various forms.  Perhaps the Camel documentation
should include a caution about what you can expect to see with the big jar.

________________________________
From: skappel <skappel@finobra.com>
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 12:17:51 PM
Subject: Re: NoClassDefFoundError for unrelated classes

Solution: do not use the apache-camel jar.  Use camel-core and only the jars
used in the application. These warning still appear:
WARNING: Could not find class
'org/apache/activemq/camel/converter/InvokeJmsMessageListenerTest.class'
WARNING: Could not find class
'org/apache/activemq/camel/converter/InvokeMessageListenerTest.class'

This is caused by activemq-all-5.1.0.jar.  Both classes have a space between
Listener and Test, causing a mismatch.