camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError for unrelated classes
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 15:57:38 GMT
Hi

Thanks for reporting. I created an entry in FAQ
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Why+do+Camel+throw+so+many+NoClassDefFoundException+on+startup

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:26 PM, Bob Pollack
<robert_h_pollack@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just FYI, this behavior was probably triggered by your query string (?period=60000).
I have written a long post on this problem, at http://www.nabble.com/More-info-on-class-not-found-exception-tt22086106.html#a22086106,
which I can't seem to post to this mailing list.  I'll add your workaround (don't use the
big jar) to this post.

> Several people have posted this problem, in various forms.  Perhaps the Camel documentation
should include a caution about what you can expect to see with the big jar.