camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel-quartz
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:58:44 GMT
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:48 PM, gmagniez <gabriel.magniez@steria.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> The camel-quartz component replace the character "/" by " ", but how can i
> use the "/" in the cron expression like from trigering something every five
> minutes: 0/5?
> I've found another thread about that problem but it was not resolved.
> http://www.nabble.com/camel-quartz-cron-trigger-endpoint-uri-syntax-td13923344.html#a13923344
Hi

Yeah I can not see the reason for this replacement unless to divide
into sub paths, for each individual cron element.

Do you mind creating a ticket, then we can fix it so you can use / in
the URI. The only one that is reasonable to replace is the ? with $
otherwise, even thought it may still be valid URI using it.
http://camel.apache.org/support.html