camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Is Mina custom codec overriding text line codec
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:39:35 GMT

Yeah there could be a problem as it looks like the mina component holds state.

camel-mina has been refactored in 2.0 to be consistent with best
practice for components in Camel and should not have this flaw.

As a workaround could you try defining a new mina component, eg mina2
that differs from the others.

<bean id="mina2" class="org.apache.camel.component.mina.MinaComponent"/>

And then use mina2 as scheme.

In Java there is a API on CamelContext to add a component if you are
not using spring.

Could you try this workaround, then we are sure what the problem is
and know how to fix it for the next release.