camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to close Mina session ?
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:30:23 GMT
On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Nicolas Bouillon <nicolas@bouil.org> wrote:
> I've created the JIRA issue CAMEL-1362
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1362
>
> In the meanwhile, do you have any workaround hint ?
You can use the Synchronization hooks on the UnitOfWork

Then you need to route with a processor where you can add the hook

                from("mina").process(new Processor() {

exchange.getUnitOfWork().addSynchronization(new
MyMinaMaybeCloseSession());
                    }
                }).to(xxxx);

And in the MyMinaMaybeCloseSession you have callbacks for onComplete, onFailure.
Then you can check in the exchange if the body is that special stop
command and then access the mina session and close it.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/