camel-users mailing list archives

From tfredrich <tfredr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Restlet Component Fault Handling
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:48:23 GMT

A proposed change to DefaultRestletBinding is attached.  This patch worked
great for me, enabling me to set the fault header and exception (without
having to also set headers on the out message), and get the expected result
in response.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22248469/DefaultRestletBinding.java
DefaultRestletBinding.java   I simply created a new version of
populateRestletResponseFromExchange() which checks the fault before calling
populateRestletResponseFromMessage(Message, Response) --which was refactored
from the previous populateRestletResponseFromExchange(Exchange, Response).

--Todd