camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Karpe <>
Subject Re: Combination of filters
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:30:37 GMT

No. There is no simple way to do this unless you do this using something

	  filter().method("myBean", "isAtrributeQueue13or14").

Obviously you will need to parse the payload and determine whether the queue
attribute is 13 or 14.

You can also use a scripting language to achieve the above effect.

Hope this helps.

david_geary wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using an xpath filter in the xml configuration eg
> <filter>
> <xpath>//cs:case/@queue="13"</xpath>
> <to uri=..../>
> </filter>
> What's the easiest way to combine filters eg I want to accept it if its on
> queue 13 OR 14 (or if on queue 13 AND some other attribute is a particular
> value?)
> I know I can set up separate filters and chain them to get 'AND' logic or
> achieve 'OR' logic by putting the results onto the same seda queue say but
> is there an easier general way to do this with the <filter> or <xpath> xml
> syntax?
> Thanks
> Dave

Ashwin Karpe, Principal Consultant, PS - Opensource Center of Competence
Progress Software Corporation
14 Oak Park Drive
Bedford, MA 01730
+1-972-304-9084 (Office)
+1-972-971-1700 (Mobile)

Sent from the Camel - Users (activemq) mailing list archive at

View raw message