camel-users mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@mac.com>
Subject Is Mina custom codec overriding text line codec
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:07:35 GMT

Hi there,

I think I may have found a problem:

mina:tcp://0.0.0.0:8201?textline=true&textlineDelimiter=WINDOWS&sync=false&minaLogger=true

If I use the above while having already registered some other Mina endpoints
that have their own codec, I think that the text line options become
confused.

In fact if I set a breakpoint in a previously registered codec then I find
that the codec's decoder is invoked when I send stuff to port 8201...

I've ran out of time to experiment further with this today. Meanwhile if
there are any thoughts on this potential issue then please feel free to air
them. %-|

Kind regards,
Christopher