camel-users mailing list archives

From AnuragS <asaks...@operative.com>
Subject Re: Using Apache Camel Asynchronously
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:43:58 GMT

Thanks Ashwin,

I'm not anticipating the solution will require to work on different
technology stacks as the "Producer" and "Consumer" are internal to the
System.
However, I may have to expose the consume side of the functionality as a Web
Service later. Do you think I'll be able to leverage anything from Camel if
that's the case in future.

-Anurag