camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Karpe <aska...@progress.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ DLQ
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 05:27:54 GMT

Hi,

Please check out this link dealing with exception handling. This area has
been substantially revamped in Camel 1.5.x.x. It should answer all of your
questions

http://camel.apache.org/exception-clause.html
http://camel.apache.org/exception-clause.html

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ashwin...

pevgen wrote:

> Hi.
> How can i save a message in my special endpoint only, and not save this
> message in ActiveMQ.DLQ ?
>
> my route
>         <route errorHandlerRef="deadLetterErrorHandlerNull">
>             <from uri="activemq:queue:inA"/>
>             <process ref="exceptionProcessor"/> <!-- throw new
> Exception("new Exception") -->
>             <to uri="activemq:queue:outA"/>
>         </route>
> with
>     <bean id="deadLetterErrorHandlerNull"
> class="org.apache.camel.builder.DeadLetterChannelBuilder">
>         <property name="redeliveryPolicy"
> ref="redeliveryPolicyConfigNull"/>
>         <property name="defaultDeadLetterEndpointUri"
> value="file://c:/Temp/amqtest/out/log"/>
>     </bean>
>
>     <bean id="redeliveryPolicyConfigNull"
> class="org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryPolicy">
>         <property name="maximumRedeliveries" value="0"/>
>         <property name="delay" value="0"/>
>     </bean>
>
> in this configuration, i get my message (from "activemq:queue:inA") and in
> "file://c:/Temp/amqtest/out/log", and in ActiveMQ.DLQ...
> of couse, i can create another route from ActiveMQ.DLQ to log, but it is
> no fine
>
> Thanks,
> Evgeny

-----
---
Ashwin Karpe, Principal Consultant, PS - Opensource Center of Competence
Progress Software Corporation
14 Oak Park Drive
Bedford, MA 01730
---