camel-users mailing list archives

From ee7arh <andrew.hu...@2e-systems.com>
Subject WSDL file from CXF over JMS tutorial
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:25:48 GMT

Hi,

I followed through the Tutorial for CXF using a JMS transport at following
link:

http://camel.apache.org/better-jms-transport-for-cxf-webservice-using-apache-camel.html

I modified it so that I publish my own service with it's own return types
and managed to get the server side working. I would now like to develop a
client to use my web service and so I need to generate a WSDL file but I'm
not sure how to go about doing this. The example came with a pre-defined
WSDL file but because I have created a new service with new objects I need
to create my own. With CXF over HTTP, the WSDL is published and a client can
download it. Is the same thing done when using JMS as the underlying
transport and if so does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks for advice
Andrew