camel-users mailing list archives

From sailaja p <spind...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Resequencer based on XML Message header element (MessageId)
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 04:00:32 GMT

Hi,

I am also getting the same exception (java.lang.ClassCastException) when I
ran the Spring XML with Resquencer Pattern.

I had even tried by adding the convertBodyTo tag with type="java.lang.Long"
as suggested by Martin. But still I am getting the same ClassCastException.

Below is the Spring XML File I used. I am using Camel 1.5.

xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd"><camelContext
id="camelroute" xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
 <route xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
     <from
uri="file:///D:/TeamCity/workspace/Sampel/EIP/Sender?autoCreate=false&amp;noop=true"
id="Camel_File_2"/>
     <resequencer id="Camel_Resequencer_4">
     	<xpath>/Sample/test</xpath>
     	<convertBodyTo type="java.lang.Long"></convertBodyTo>
         <to uri="file:///D:/TeamCity/workspace/Sampel/EIP"
id="Camel_File_6"/>
         <stream-config timeout="3000" capacity="3"/>
     </resequencer>
 </route>
</camelContext></beans>

Am I missing something, please let me know. Please help me in resolving the
problem.

Regards,
Sailaja.