camel-users mailing list archives

From Julien D <myrddi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Working example jetty spring remoting ?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:58:25 GMT

Hi everybody,

I have some services on my server and I would like to expose them using
spring remoting and jetty but I didn't manage to have something working.

Here's the way I'm doing it (Foo is of course not my real object name):

Server.xml file :

<bean id="fooServices" class="com.services.impl.FooServicesImpl"

<camelContext id="camel" trace="true"

<export id="remoteFooServices"
uri="jetty:http://localhost:8080/remote/FooServices"
serviceRef="fooServices"
serviceInterface="com.services.FooServices"/>

</camelContext>

Here's my client.xml file :

<camelContext id="camel" trace="true"

<proxy id="fooServicesProxy"
serviceUrl="jetty:http://localhost:8080/remote/FooServices"
serviceInterface="com.services.FooServices"/>

</camelContext>

The only stackTrace I have is :

java.io.ByteArrayInputStream
	at $Proxy23.getCalendar(Unknown Source)
	at procapital.spfunds.wsclient.business.services.Test.main(Test.java:20)

Is anyone have a full example working with the jetty or the http component
in that case ??

Thanks

Julien