camel-users mailing list archives

From packo <panos.athanas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Routing of SOAP messages from a web service consumer to a web service provider
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 11:57:08 GMT

RE-awaking the post since i am facing the same issue.

My current configuration is : camel 1.5 (i am using the complete jar)
Spring 2.5.6

Even though i have in my classpath all apropriate jars (i verified that
camel jar has inside the cxfEndpoint and appropriate spring-handlers and
spring schemas.) i am getting the following exception:

org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
14 in XML document from class path resource
[ec/ep/epgreffe/il/integrationLayerRoutes.xml] is invalid; nested exception
is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching
wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
'cxf:cxfEndpoint'.

My Configuration file is as following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

	xmlns:cxf="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint"