camel-users mailing list archives

From aliasrob <aliasr...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with camel relaying HTTP msg between .Net web client and .Net service.
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:25:21 GMT

Hello, we are using a .NET client to communicate over http: with a .NET web
service.  We are attempting to send a message directly to Camel from the
.NET client, and then have camel relay that message to the service.  Then
the service will then reply back to Camel and Camel should send that reply
message back to the client.  We wish to do all this over HTTP without adding
any of these messages to a JMS queue.
So the process would look something like this

Message sent out
{Client Machine} --Http Message out --> {Camel Machine} -- Http Message out
--> {Service Machine}

Message returned
{Client Machine} <-- Http Message retuned --< {Camel Machine} <-- Http
Message retuned <-- {Service Machine}

Our main problem right now is how to configure the endpoints and which files
need hold the information. In other words, what HTTP endpoint address does
the client side send a message to in order to reach Camel? (How do we expose
Camel as an HTTP endpoint that is reachable by the client?)  Also, how do we
then forward that message from Camel to our .NET service over HTTP? Are
there any settings in .wsdl we and web.config files which we need to pay
particular attention to? Any help on how resolve this issue would be greatly
appreciated. Please provide an example of any xml settings etc.

Thanks
Rob