camel-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Macgregor <>
Subject Newbie -- File endpoint
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:48:24 GMT
Hi All,

I am just getting into Camel and ActiveMQ, trying to understand what they do and how each
component works. As a simple test
I would like to use ActiveMQ/Camel to watch a directory on machine A and send the contents
of any file that is dropped into that directory
to machine B where it prints out the message, which is the contents of the file.

Can I do this with no code, just using spring XML configuration?

Camel and ActiveMQ look very cool, I am excited to gain more understanding and get more involved.