camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-mina, missing NUL line delimiter?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:08:08 GMT
I can find these in the mina source

public class LineDelimiter {
    /**
     * the line delimiter constant of the current O/S.
     */
    public static final LineDelimiter DEFAULT;

    static {
        ByteArrayOutputStream bout = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
        PrintWriter out = new PrintWriter(bout);
        out.println();
        DEFAULT = new LineDelimiter(new String(bout.toByteArray()));
    }

    /**
     * A special line delimiter which is used for auto-detection of
     * EOL in {@link TextLineDecoder}.  If this delimiter is used,
     * {@link TextLineDecoder} will consider both  <tt>'\r'</tt> and
     * <tt>'\n'</tt> as a delimiter.
     */
    public static final LineDelimiter AUTO = new LineDelimiter("");

    /**
     * The line delimiter constant of UNIX (<tt>"\n"</tt>)
     */
    public static final LineDelimiter UNIX = new LineDelimiter("\n");

    /**
     * The line delimiter constant of MS Windows/DOS (<tt>"\r\n"</tt>)
     */
    public static final LineDelimiter WINDOWS = new LineDelimiter("\r\n");

    /**
     * The line delimiter constant of Mac OS (<tt>"\r"</tt>)
     */
    public static final LineDelimiter MAC = new LineDelimiter("\r");

They have DEFAULT that we current dont have in Camel, buts its like
not setting any line delimiter in Camel.

So where is the NULL coming from? Where do you see it?