camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with camel splitter
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:51:36 GMT
Hi

Ah so the JBI2 loses these headers?

I guess they are not propogated as they are kinda internal since they
are prefixed with org.apache.camel

As a workaround you can use a processor or the likes to copy these
headers into your own header name so they wont be filtered.

rom(JBI1).splitter(xpath).process(new Processor() ....
  // java code here where you copy to your own headers
);to(JBI2);