camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Force Camel wait all route execution
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:52:01 GMT
Hi

Looks like the aggregator pattern we you need to aggregate all the
reponses  from the N routes before you can return a response to the
first endpoint.
Do you have a fixed size of N endpoints you send to? Then your
completion predicate is when you have aggregated N exchanges.

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/aggregator.html