camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: onException for a particular route
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 10:11:00 GMT
Hi

Okay I was a bit to jumpy before. I have digged into it a bit more.

onException is global per route context. The current codebase doens't
support nested sub route onException.

So even though you in the DSL can add .onException in that particular
route they are globally. Peeking at the code I think it would be a bit
to complex to refactor the code to allow for per route onException
currently. It's kinda advanced code already.

So we might wanna retrofit the DSL to only allow onException at a global level.