camel-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Renault <guillaume.rena...@bull.net>
Subject Use of CXF on camel
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:24:28 GMT
Hi Camel users,

I'm a new user, and you may hear from me sometime ;)
i'm trying to use CXF as an access point on Camel. some questions are
crossing my mind:

   1. Is it possible to just have annotated classes (Interface +
      implementation) and let Camel exposes it as a webservice, without
      any more information ? is it even possible to give Camel a simple
      POJO without any annotation ?
   2. If yes, what is the right procedure ? I'm not using spring, and
      i'm working in an OSGi environment, as i'm integrating Camel into
      JOnAS 5.1.X.

      Do i need to first declare a CxfComponent, and then create an
      Endpoint, and give it the service class ?
      Do i need to just use the following :

      Object implementor = new SayHello();
      String address = "http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms";
      Endpoint endpoint = Endpoint.publish(address, implementor);

      Or maybe something else ...

      ?

Btw, i'll have to talk with you about Camel on OSGi, i did have to do
some extends to make it correctly works ;), but it will come latter.

Regards,

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Renault - BULL Service