camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can a DataFormat class becomes springable ?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:07:48 GMT
Hi Charles,

You can take a look at the files in
trunk\camel-core\src\main\java\org\apache\camel\model\dataformat.
We use JAXB annotation to build up the xml schema.
When you add a new bindyDataformat, please also update the jaxb.index in
trunk\camel-core\src\main\resources\org\apache\camel\model\dataformat

Hope these information can help you :)

Willem