camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Streaming
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 01:11:55 GMT
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your contributions, we really love them.
Here are some notes for contributing a patch.
1. Using "svn diff " to create a patch.
2. Creating a JIRA[1] ticket and attaching the patch with this JIRA
3. Granting the patch with license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works

[1] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL

Willem