camel-users mailing list archives

From pevgen <pev...@km.ru>
Subject trouble with a http body in my processor
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:53:50 GMT

Hello, all.

I wrote a route into my spring-config file :

<bean id="myProcessorOut" class="ru.transsys.testcxf.MyProcessorOut"/>

<camel:camelContext xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring"
id="camel">

<endpoint id="routerEndpoint" uri="cxf:bean:routerEndpointConfig"/>

<route errorHandlerRef="deadLetterErrorHandler">
  <from ref="routerEndpoint"/>
  <to uri="http://localhost:8889/app"/>
  <multicast parallelProcessing="true">
                <to uri="activemq:queue:log.out.A?requestTimeout=0"/>
                <process ref="myProcessorOut"/>
  </multicast>
</route>

</camel:camelContext>

My problem is an empty string here :

   String body = exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);

into "ru.transsys.testcxf.MyProcessorOut", but a log-AMQ-message have this
http-response.
And type of exchange is CxfExchange.

Haw can a get http-response in my processor ?

Thanks,
Evgeny