camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Karpe <aska...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Need assistance to solve a camelContext exception
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:57:19 GMT

Hi Liav,

I have also answered in another thread...

Why the Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy ? Could this be a typo...

I would have expected to see org/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy as the
one that could not load... But since you have all the jars in the path it
should be fine...

Cheers,

Ashwin...

Liav Ezer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is another try to post my problem - maybe you ran into something
> similar...
>
> I use fuse-esb 3.3.1.3 with camel 1.4.
>
> I have a Camel SA & i try to add an interceptor via the following code:
>
> Router class:
> public void configure() throws Exception {
>
>       getContext().addInterceptStrategy(new MyFromEndpointInterceptor());
>
> 	  from("jbi:service:http://oxp/oXpInternalService")
>       .process(new OXpServicesAuthenticationProcessor());
> }
>
> & i get the following exception:

> bean with name 'camelContext:beanPostProcessor': Cannot
>  resolve reference to bean 'camelContext' while setting bean property
> 'camelContext'; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating be
> an with name 'camelContext': Invocation of init method failed; nested
> exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel
> /spi/InterceptStrategy;)
>
> What i tried to do is to remove camel-core 1.4 from my classpath & to add
> 1.5 (after getting it via pom dependecy)
>
> Here is my camel-context

>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd
>        http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
>        http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">
> 	  <camelContext useJmx="true"
> xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
> 	    <!-- Define the location of our router builder class -->
> 	    <package>com.liav.oxp.esb.poc</package>
> 	  </camelContext>
> </beans>
>
> Many thanks.
> Liav.

-----
---
Ashwin Karpe, Principal Consultant, PS - Opensource Center of Competence
Progress Software Corporation
14 Oak Park Drive
Bedford, MA 01730
---