camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ashwin Karpe <aska...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Why getContext().addInterceptStrategy is throwing an exception?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:54:14 GMT

Hi Liav,

Could this be a typo....? I see the following in the error

     Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy

Why the L in front of the package in the error output....? 

Cheers,

Ashwin...

Liav Ezer wrote:
> 
> Hi Willem,
> 
> Thanks for your follow up.
> 
> Removing servicemix-camel-3.3.1.3-fuse-installer.zip hasn't change the
> result.
> 
> Refarding the exception - It happens while i try to deploy the Camel's SU
> & only in the servicemix log - no message what so ever in the eclipse
> console.
> 
> Should i download a different servicemix-camel version jar to replace the
> one i removed?
> 
> Here is the exception with the stack trace: (Maybe you can spot aomething
> to indicate a lead)
> 
> Exception from servicemix.log :
> 
> 					<loc-message>org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with name 'camel:beanPostProcessor': Cannot resolve
> reference to bean 'camel' while setting bean property 'camelContext';
> nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'camel': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
> is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy;)V</loc-message>
> 				
> <stack-trace><![CDATA[org.apache.xbean.kernel.ServiceRegistrationException:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'camel:beanPostProcessor': Cannot resolve reference to bean
> 'camel' while setting bean property 'camelContext'; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'camel': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
> is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy;)V
> 	at
> org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManagerRegistry.registerService(ServiceManagerRegistry.java:424)
> 	at
> org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.StandardKernel.registerService(StandardKernel.java:220)
> 	at
> org.apache.xbean.server.spring.loader.SpringLoader.load(SpringLoader.java:152)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:83)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.camel.CamelSpringDeployer.deploy(CamelSpringDeployer.java:83)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:88)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:69)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:508)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:353)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:256)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:664)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(AutoDeploymentService.java:62)
> 	at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:628)
> 	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
> 	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name 'camel:beanPostProcessor': Cannot resolve
> reference to bean 'camel' while setting bean property 'camelContext';
> nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'camel': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
> is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy;)V
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:269)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:109)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1099)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:861)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:421)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
> 	at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:733)
> 	at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.registerBeanPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:511)
> 	at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:337)
> 	at
> org.apache.xbean.server.spring.configuration.SpringConfiguration.<init>(SpringConfiguration.java:63)
> 	at
> org.apache.xbean.server.spring.configuration.SpringConfigurationServiceFactory.createService(SpringConfigurationServiceFactory.java:106)
> 	at
> org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManager.start(ServiceManager.java:420)
> 	at
> org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManager.initialize(ServiceManager.java:200)
> 	at
> org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.RegistryFutureTask$RegisterCallable.call(RegistryFutureTask.java:110)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
> 	at
> org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManagerRegistry.registerService(ServiceManagerRegistry.java:409)
> 	... 14 more
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name 'camel': Invocation of init method failed; nested
> exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy;)V
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1174)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:425)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:261)
> 	... 33 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy;)V
> 	at
> com.amdocs.oxp.esb.poc.OxpRouteBuilder.configure(OxpRouteBuilder.java:28)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder.checkInitialized(RouteBuilder.java:176)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder.getRouteList(RouteBuilder.java:155)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:307)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean.installRoutes(CamelContextFactoryBean.java:383)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(CamelContextFactoryBean.java:190)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1201)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1171)
> 	... 39 more
> ]]></stack-trace>
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> willem.jiang wrote:
>> 
>> Hi ,
>> Can you run the test in Eclipse or you got the exception in both in
>> eclipse and in ServiceMix ?
>> 
>> I think you need remove servicemix-camel-3.3.1.3-fuse-installer.zip
>> 
>> Since the service-camel's class loader will hold the camel-core and
>> camel-spring jars, and your SU will inherit the service-camel's class
>> loader.
>> 
>> Willem
>> 
>> Liav Ezer wrote:
>>> Hi Ashwin,
>>> 
>>> Thanks for your reply.
>>> 
>>> This seems to be persistent - I get the same error.
>>> 
>>> Regarding the camel-fuse jar's version - i changed it (look below the
>>> pom.xml)
>>> I also verfied that the .classpath point to it & that it exists in the
>>> repository.
>>> 
>>> Regarding the servicemix-camel-3.3.1.5-fuse-installer.zip  - there is a
>>> different version in the hot deploy dir' ->
>>> servicemix-camel-3.3.1.3-fuse-installer.zip . Does it matter?
>>> 
>>> One more thing -> do i need to change the .classpath entry of the
>>> servicemix-camel jar?
>>> Currently it's set to: servicemix-camel-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar
>>> 
>>> Here are my files again:
>>> 
>>> pom.xml:
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> 	<!--
>>>      Represent the oxpRouterBuilder camel SU
>>> -->
>>> <project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>> xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
>>> http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
>>> 	<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
>>> 	<parent>
>>> 		<groupId>com.liav.esb</groupId>
>>> 		<artifactId>oxpRouterBuilder</artifactId>
>>> 		 <version>1.1</version>
>>> 	</parent>
>>> 	<groupId>com.liav.esb.poc</groupId>
>>> 	<artifactId>oxpRouterBuilder-camel-su</artifactId>
>>> 	<packaging>jbi-service-unit</packaging>
>>>     <version>1.1</version>
>>> 	<name>ServiceMix :: Camel :: OxpRouterBuilder :: SU</name>
>>>   <dependencies>
>>> 		<dependency>
>>> 			<groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
>>> 			<artifactId>servicemix-camel</artifactId>
>>> 			<version>${servicemix-version}</version>
>>> 			<scope>provided</scope>
>>> 		</dependency>
>>> 		<dependency>
>>> 			<groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
>>> 			<artifactId>servicemix-core</artifactId>
>>> 			<version>${servicemix-version}</version>
>>> 			<scope>provided</scope>
>>> 		</dependency>
>>> 		<dependency>
>>>            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
>>>            <artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
>>>            <version>1.4.4.0-fuse</version>
>>>            <type>test-jar</type>
>>>            <scope>test</scope>
>>>        </dependency>
>>>        <dependency>
>>>            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
>>>            <artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
>>>            <version>1.4.4.0-fuse</version>
>>>        </dependency>
>>> 	</dependencies>
>>> 	<build>
>>> 		<defaultGoal>install</defaultGoal>
>>> 		<plugins>
>>> 			<plugin>
>>> 				<groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>>> 				<artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
>>> 				<configuration>
>>> 					<source>1.5</source>
>>> 					<target>1.5</target>
>>> 				</configuration>
>>> 			</plugin>
>>> 			<!-- creates the JBI deployment unit -->
>>> 			<plugin>
>>> 				<groupId>org.apache.servicemix.tooling</groupId>
>>> 				<artifactId>jbi-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>>> 				<extensions>true</extensions>
>>> 			</plugin>
>>> 		</plugins>
>>> 	</build>
>>> 	<properties>
>>> 	   <componentName>servicemix-camel</componentName>
>>> 		<servicemix-version>3.3.1.5-fuse</servicemix-version>
>>> 	</properties>
>>> </project>
>>> 
>>>  camel-context.xml
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
>>>        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>>> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd
>>>        http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
>>> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">
>>> 	  <camelContext id="camel"
>>> xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
>>> 	    <!-- Define the location of our router builder class -->
>>> 	    <package>com.liav.oxp.esb.poc</package>
>>> 	  </camelContext>
>>> </beans>
>>> 
>>> RouterBuilder.java
>>> package com.liav.oxp.esb.poc;
>>> import org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder;
>>> public class OxpRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {
>>> 	public void configure() throws Exception {	
>>> 	  getContext().start();    
>>>      getContext().addInterceptStrategy(new MyFromEndpointInterceptor()); 
>>> 
>>> 	  from("jbi:service:http://oxp/oXpInternalService")
>>>       	.process(new OXpServicesAuthenticationProcessor());
>>>     }
>>> }
>>> 
>>> .classpath file:
>>> 
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <classpath>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="src" path="src/main/java"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry excluding="**/*.java" kind="src"
>>> path="src/main/resources"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="con"
>>> path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/javax/activation/activation/1.1/activation-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/activemq/activeio-core/3.1.0.0-fuse/activeio-core-3.1.0.0-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/5.0.0.18-fuse/activemq-core-5.0.0.18-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/aopalliance/aopalliance/1.0/aopalliance-1.0.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/axis/axis-ant/1.4/axis-ant-1.4.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/bouncycastle/bcprov-jdk14/136/bcprov-jdk14-136.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/bouncycastle/bcprov-jdk15/132/bcprov-jdk15-132.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/camel/camel-spring/1.4.1.0-fuse/camel-spring-1.4.1.0-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-beanutils/commons-beanutils-core/1.7.0/commons-beanutils-core-1.7.0.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.1/commons-collections-3.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-dbcp/commons-dbcp/1.2/commons-dbcp-1.2.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-lang/commons-lang/2.1/commons-lang-2.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1/commons-logging-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-logging/commons-logging-api/1.1/commons-logging-api-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-pool/commons-pool/1.2/commons-pool-1.2.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-activation_1.0.2_spec/1.2/geronimo-activation_1.0.2_spec-1.2.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-connector/2.0.1/geronimo-connector-2.0.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/modules/geronimo-connector/2.0.1/geronimo-connector-2.0.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.5_spec/1.1/geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.5_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec/1.1/geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec/1.1/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec/1.1/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec/1.1/geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jta_1.1_spec/1.1/geronimo-jta_1.1_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec/1.1/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-transaction/2.0.1/geronimo-transaction-2.0.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/modules/geronimo-transaction/2.0.1/geronimo-transaction-2.0.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/objectweb/howl/howl/1.0.1-1/howl-1.0.1-1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/javax/xml/bind/jaxb-api/2.1/jaxb-api-2.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-impl/2.1.6/jaxb-impl-2.1.6.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/jaxen/jaxen/1.1-beta-9/jaxen-1.1-beta-9.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/jencks/jencks/2.1/jencks-2.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/log4j/log4j/1.2.12/log4j-1.2.12.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/mx4j/mx4j/3.0.1/mx4j-3.0.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/mx4j/mx4j-remote/3.0.1/mx4j-remote-3.0.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/opensaml/opensaml/1.1/opensaml-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/opensaml/opensaml/1.1/opensaml-1.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/regexp/regexp/1.3/regexp-1.3.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-camel/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-camel-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-common/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-common-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-core/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-core-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-jbi/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-jbi-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-services/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-services-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-shared/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-shared-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-soap/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-soap-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-soap2/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-soap2-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-aop/2.5.5/spring-aop-2.5.5.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-beans/2.0.6/spring-beans-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-context/2.0.6/spring-context-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-core/2.5.5/spring-core-2.5.5.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-dao/2.0.6/spring-dao-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-jms/2.0.6/spring-jms-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-jmx/2.0.6/spring-jmx-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-remoting/2.0.6/spring-remoting-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-support/2.0.6/spring-support-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/javax/xml/stream/stax-api/1.0-2/stax-api-1.0-2.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/stax/stax-api/1.0.1/stax-api-1.0.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/woden/woden/1.0.0M6/woden-1.0.0M6.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/wsdl4j/wsdl4j/1.6.2/wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/ws/security/wss4j/1.5.4/wss4j-1.5.4.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/codehaus/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.2.2/wstx-asl-3.2.2.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/xalan/xalan/2.7.0/xalan-2.7.0.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/xbean/xbean-classloader/3.1.0.2-fuse/xbean-classloader-3.1.0.2-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/xbean/xbean-kernel/3.1.0.2-fuse/xbean-kernel-3.1.0.2-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/xbean/xbean-server/3.1.0.2-fuse/xbean-server-3.1.0.2-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/xbean/xbean-spring/3.1.0.2-fuse/xbean-spring-3.1.0.2-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/xerces/xercesImpl/2.8.1/xercesImpl-2.8.1.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/xml-apis/xml-apis/1.3.04/xml-apis-1.3.04.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/ws/commons/schema/XmlSchema/1.3.2/XmlSchema-1.3.2.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/santuario/xmlsec/1.4.0/xmlsec-1.4.0.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/xml-security/xmlsec/1.3.0/xmlsec-1.3.0.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/xpp3/xpp3_min/1.1.4c/xpp3_min-1.1.4c.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream/1.3/xstream-1.3.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/camel/camel-core/1.4.4.0-fuse/camel-core-1.4.4.0-fuse.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="var"
>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/camel/camel-core/1.4.4.0-fuse/camel-core-1.4.4.0-fuse-tests.jar"/>
>>> 	<classpathentry kind="output" path="target/classes"/>
>>> </classpath>
>>> 
>>> Exception Thrown:
>>> 
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean
>>> with name 'camel:beanPostProcessor': Cannot resolve reference to bean
>>> 'camel' while setting bean property 'camelContext'; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean
>>> with name 'camel': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy;)
>>> 
>>> Thanks again.
>>> Liav.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Ashwin Karpe wrote:
>>>> Hi Liav,
>>>>
>>>> Hmm. I cannot see anything wrong in the classpath. The POM dependencies
>>>> should really be set as 1.4.1.0-fuse instead of 1.4.0 but the classpath
>>>> entries seem to suggest that they are by having entries for camel-core
>>>> jar
>>>> version set for 1.4.1.0-fuse anyway. 
>>>>
>>>> I verified that in Camel version 1.4.4.0-fuse the addInterceptStrategy
>>>> method is present in the Camel-core and in the interface
>>>> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.java.
>>>>
>>>> I wonder whether this was available in 1.4.1.0-fuse...? To prevent the
>>>> outside chance that this is not the case, could you try changing the
>>>> <version> in the POM to 1.4.4.0-fuse and check if this error happens.
>>>> Also
>>>> have you checked your repository to check that the camel-core jar for
>>>> that
>>>> version actually exists....? 
>>>>
>>>> Also, just so we have not missed anything, does
>>>> servicemix-camel-3.3.1.5-fuse-installer.zip exist in the hotdeploy
>>>> directory of SMX 3.3.1.3. 
>>>>
>>>> This is rather wierd since the problem should not be this hard to
>>>> resolve... :(
>>>>
>>>> Cheers,
>>>>
>>>> Ashwin...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Liav Ezer wrote:
>>>>> Hi Ashwin,
>>>>>
>>>>> Well i added the start as follows:
>>>>>
>>>>> public void configure() throws Exception {	
>>>>>       getContext().start();
>>>>>       
>>>>>       getContext().addInterceptStrategy(new
>>>>> MyFromEndpointInterceptor()); 
>>>>>       from("jbi:service:http://oxp/oXpInternalService")
>>>>>       	.process(new OXpServicesAuthenticationProcessor());
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> & i validated that i added the camel-core jar (1.4.0-fuse) to my
>>>>> classpath.
>>>>>
>>>>> Here is the dependency section in the pom.xml:
>>>>>
>>>>> <dependencies>
>>>>> 		<dependency>
>>>>> 			<groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
>>>>> 			<artifactId>servicemix-camel</artifactId>
>>>>> 			<version>${servicemix-version}</version>
>>>>> 			<scope>provided</scope>
>>>>> 		</dependency>
>>>>> 		<dependency>
>>>>> 			<groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
>>>>> 			<artifactId>servicemix-core</artifactId>
>>>>> 			<version>${servicemix-version}</version>
>>>>> 			<scope>provided</scope>
>>>>> 		</dependency>
>>>>> 		<dependency>
>>>>> 	      <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
>>>>> 	      <artifactId>camel-spring</artifactId>
>>>>> 	      <version>1.4.0</version>
>>>>>       </dependency>
>>>>>       <dependency>
>>>>>         <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
>>>>>         <artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
>>>>>         <version>1.4.0</version>
>>>>>         <type>test-jar</type>
>>>>>         <scope>test</scope>
>>>>>       </dependency>
>>>>>       <dependency>
>>>>>         <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
>>>>>         <artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
>>>>>         <version>1.4.0</version>
>>>>>       </dependency>
>>>>> </dependencies>
>>>>>
>>>>> & still i get the same exception. I googled it & found something
>>>>> related:
>>>>> maybe you can check: 
>>>>> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1327
>>>>>
>>>>> Here is my classpath - Maybe you can spot somehing:
>>>>>
>>>>> <classpath>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="src" path="src/main/java"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="src" path="src/main/resources"
>>>>> excluding="**/*.java"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="output" path="target/classes"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="con"
>>>>> path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/javax/activation/activation/1.1/activation-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/activemq/activeio-core/3.1.0.0-fuse/activeio-core-3.1.0.0-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/5.0.0.18-fuse/activemq-core-5.0.0.18-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/aopalliance/aopalliance/1.0/aopalliance-1.0.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/axis/axis-ant/1.4/axis-ant-1.4.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/bouncycastle/bcprov-jdk14/136/bcprov-jdk14-136.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/bouncycastle/bcprov-jdk15/132/bcprov-jdk15-132.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/camel/camel-core/1.4.1.0-fuse/camel-core-1.4.1.0-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/camel/camel-spring/1.4.1.0-fuse/camel-spring-1.4.1.0-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-beanutils/commons-beanutils-core/1.7.0/commons-beanutils-core-1.7.0.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.1/commons-collections-3.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-dbcp/commons-dbcp/1.2/commons-dbcp-1.2.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-lang/commons-lang/2.1/commons-lang-2.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1/commons-logging-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-logging/commons-logging-api/1.1/commons-logging-api-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/commons-pool/commons-pool/1.2/commons-pool-1.2.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-activation_1.0.2_spec/1.2/geronimo-activation_1.0.2_spec-1.2.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-connector/2.0.1/geronimo-connector-2.0.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/modules/geronimo-connector/2.0.1/geronimo-connector-2.0.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.5_spec/1.1/geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.5_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec/1.1/geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec/1.1/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec/1.1/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec/1.1/geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jta_1.1_spec/1.1/geronimo-jta_1.1_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec/1.1/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-transaction/2.0.1/geronimo-transaction-2.0.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/geronimo/modules/geronimo-transaction/2.0.1/geronimo-transaction-2.0.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/objectweb/howl/howl/1.0.1-1/howl-1.0.1-1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/javax/xml/bind/jaxb-api/2.1/jaxb-api-2.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-impl/2.1.6/jaxb-impl-2.1.6.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/jaxen/jaxen/1.1-beta-9/jaxen-1.1-beta-9.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/jencks/jencks/2.1/jencks-2.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/log4j/log4j/1.2.12/log4j-1.2.12.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/mx4j/mx4j/3.0.1/mx4j-3.0.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/mx4j/mx4j-remote/3.0.1/mx4j-remote-3.0.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/opensaml/opensaml/1.1/opensaml-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/opensaml/opensaml/1.1/opensaml-1.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/regexp/regexp/1.3/regexp-1.3.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-camel/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-camel-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-common/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-common-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-core/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-core-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-jbi/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-jbi-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-services/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-services-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-shared/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-shared-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-soap/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-soap-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-soap2/3.3.1.5-fuse/servicemix-soap2-3.3.1.5-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-aop/2.5.5/spring-aop-2.5.5.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-beans/2.0.6/spring-beans-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-context/2.0.6/spring-context-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-core/2.5.5/spring-core-2.5.5.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-dao/2.0.6/spring-dao-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-jms/2.0.6/spring-jms-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-jmx/2.0.6/spring-jmx-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-remoting/2.0.6/spring-remoting-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring-support/2.0.6/spring-support-2.0.6.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/javax/xml/stream/stax-api/1.0-2/stax-api-1.0-2.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/stax/stax-api/1.0.1/stax-api-1.0.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/woden/woden/1.0.0M6/woden-1.0.0M6.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/wsdl4j/wsdl4j/1.6.2/wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/ws/security/wss4j/1.5.4/wss4j-1.5.4.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/codehaus/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.2.2/wstx-asl-3.2.2.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/xalan/xalan/2.7.0/xalan-2.7.0.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/xbean/xbean-classloader/3.1.0.2-fuse/xbean-classloader-3.1.0.2-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/xbean/xbean-kernel/3.1.0.2-fuse/xbean-kernel-3.1.0.2-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/xbean/xbean-server/3.1.0.2-fuse/xbean-server-3.1.0.2-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/xbean/xbean-spring/3.1.0.2-fuse/xbean-spring-3.1.0.2-fuse.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/xerces/xercesImpl/2.8.1/xercesImpl-2.8.1.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/xml-apis/xml-apis/1.3.04/xml-apis-1.3.04.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/ws/commons/schema/XmlSchema/1.3.2/XmlSchema-1.3.2.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/santuario/xmlsec/1.4.0/xmlsec-1.4.0.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/xml-security/xmlsec/1.3.0/xmlsec-1.3.0.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/xpp3/xpp3_min/1.1.4c/xpp3_min-1.1.4c.jar"/>
>>>>>   <classpathentry kind="var"
>>>>> path="M2_REPO/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream/1.3/xstream-1.3.jar"/>
>>>>> </classpath>
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks in advance:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Ashwin Karpe wrote:
>>>>>> Hi Liav,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Have you add the code in the configure() method. The reason for this
>>>>>> issue can be one of two things
>>>>>>    - The Camel listener has not been setup. This means the code is
>>>>>> called before context.start()
>>>>>>    - The dependencies cannot be resolved (i.e the jar containing
>>>>>> org/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy) is not on your build path.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> FUSE 3.3 has the same codebase as Servicemix and if you maven build
>>>>>> the
>>>>>> camel-core and link it in your POM, it should work.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Ashwin...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Liav Ezer wrote:
>>>>>>> Hi Ashwin,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> My processor works great - if i remove the
>>>>>>> getContext().addInterceptStrategy(new MyFromEndpointInterceptor());
>>>>>>> line everything is smooth.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Can you think of a reason why i get this exception?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> framework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
>>>>>>> with
>>>>>>> name 'camelContext': Invocation of init method failed;
>>>>>>> apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy;)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Every other Camel component (such as processor or producerTemplate)
>>>>>>> was
>>>>>>> fine untill i added the addInterceptStrategy API. 
>>>>>>> (By the way, getContext() alone isn't crushing..)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Maybe it's related to the fact i use esb-fuse-3.3.1.3 & not pure
>>>>>>> servicemix? (in regards to camel-core jar?!)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> This is my camel-context file:
>>>>>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>>>>>> <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
>>>>>>>        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>>>>>>       
>>>>>>> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>>>>>>> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd
>>>>>>>        http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
>>>>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">
>>>>>>> 	  <camelContext useJmx="true"
>>>>>>> xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
>>>>>>> 	    <package>com.liav.oxp.esb.poc</package>
>>>>>>> 	  </camelContext>
>>>>>>> </beans>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Ashwin Karpe wrote:
>>>>>>>> Hi Liav,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Have you checked the packages in the camel context block of the
>>>>>>>> camel-context.xml in the resources directory to see if the Camel
>>>>>>>> processor have been correctly defined.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Ashwin...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Liav Ezer wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Hi, 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I use servicemix-fuse 3.3.1.3 with Camel 1.4.
>>>>>>>>> In my Camel Builder i try to add interceptor & it's causing me an
>>>>>>>>> NoSuchMethodError. 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> My configure method is:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> public void configure() throws Exception { 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>       getContext().addInterceptStrategy(new
>>>>>>>>> MyFromEndpointInterceptor());       
>>>>>>>>>       from("jbi:service:http://oxp/oXpInternalService") 
>>>>>>>>>       .process(new OXpServicesAuthenticationProcessor()); 
>>>>>>>>> } 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> This is the context i use (i println it)
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> My exception is at deploy time:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>>>>>>>> creating bean with name 'camel:beanPostProcessor': Cannot resolve
>>>>>>>>> reference to bean 'camel' while setting bean property
>>>>>>>>> 'camelContext';
>>>>>>>>> nested exception is
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>>>>>>>> creating bean with name ' 
>>>>>>>>> camel': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
>>>>>>>>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel/spi/InterceptStrategy;) 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance, 
>>>>>>>>> Liav. 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 


-----
--- 
Ashwin Karpe, Principal Consultant, PS - Opensource Center of Competence 
Progress Software Corporation
14 Oak Park Drive
Bedford, MA 01730
--- 
+1-972-304-9084 (Office) 
+1-972-971-1700 (Mobile) 
---- 
Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com/


-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Why-getContext%28%29.addInterceptStrategy-is-throwing-an-exception--tp21551665s22882p21673633.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message