camel-users mailing list archives

From carloc <carlo_ca...@yahoo.com>
Subject File Consumer Stops Working
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 05:53:09 GMT

Hi everyone,

I'm using camel 1.4.0. We have it deployed in a production environment in
which it runs in a 24x7 scenario.
Problem is every now and then camel suddenly stops working and stops
consuming file. Now I am not sure if this is a problem of the file consumer
stopping, or if the camel context itself stopped working.

 From what I see it is a background thread that is launched. An outofmemory
occurrs when it stops working.
However the instance itself doesn't stop. I don't know if it is in anyway
related to the noop array list that is not cleared up properly.

Is there a way to monitor camel scheduled consumers so that I can be
notified it stops for some reason?

I'm not sure what can cause it to stop working all of a sudden.