camel-users mailing list archives

From Liav Ezer <liav.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Need assistance to solve a camelContext exception
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:18:44 GMT

Hi,

This is another try to post my problem - maybe you ran into something
similar...

I use fuse-esb 3.3.1.3 with camel 1.4.

I have a Camel SA & i try to add an interceptor via the following code:

Router class:

      getContext().addInterceptStrategy(new MyFromEndpointInterceptor());

	  from("jbi:service:http://oxp/oXpInternalService")
      .process(new OXpServicesAuthenticationProcessor());
}

& i get the following exception:

with name 'camelContext:beanPostProcessor': Cannot
 resolve reference to bean 'camelContext' while setting bean property
'camelContext'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating be
an with name 'camelContext': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(Lorg/apache/camel
/spi/InterceptStrategy;)

What i tried to do is to remove camel-core 1.4 from my classpath & to add
1.5 (after getting it via pom dependecy)

Here is my camel-context

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
       http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">
	  <camelContext useJmx="true"
	    <!-- Define the location of our router builder class -->
	    <package>com.liav.oxp.esb.poc</package>
	  </camelContext>
</beans>

Many thanks.